** DUE TO COVID-19 WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING CHANGES AND EXCHANGES **
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
- We ship from Peru.
- Shipping costs and customs duties are not included in the price.
- We offer free worldwide express shipping on orders over US$. 200.
** Keep an eye on our special offers!
- Shipping will be automatically calculated and added to your order during the check out.
- The delivery of your order will be made at the address stated in the order that you have placed.
- We take 2 to 3 business days (Monday to Friday) to process your order and ship. During sale and peak periods this may take longer.
Once your order is shipped, you will receive your order in:
Americas: 2 - 3 business days
Europe: 4 - 5 business days
Asia / Oceania: 4 - 5 business days
Peru: 2 - 3 business days
You are responsible for paying all additional charges, when asked by your local authorities. Contacting your customs authority, post office and/or selected courier may help to know the tax-free import threshold or calculating any eventual additional fee.
In case you refuse to receive the order because of the unexpected additional fees, Red Caribou reserves the right to charge you both depart and returns shipment costs, as well as the additional fees generated by the customs.
- If any purchased item is not in stock, Red Caribou will inform you as soon as possible, making reasonable efforts to reach you. In this case, Red Caribou will give you the option to remove the item from your order and continue with checkout, modify the order, or terminate the agreement free of charge. In the case of termination, we will refund the consumer with the sum paid, at the latest within 15 days after termination.
- The courier will make two attempts to deliver your order to the address stated. Your order will be returned to Red Caribou after two unsuccessful attempts. If this happens, Red Caribou reserves the right to collect or withhold any sum due for return shipping, administrative costs and/or any compensation of damages.
- If your parcel looks in bad shape and shows signs of damage when it arrives, please contact us within 24 hours and we will contact the courier company for solving any issue.
- Red Caribou will not be liable for:
- Any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes
- Any non-compliance or delay on the grounds of force majeure (any act, event, omission or accident that is beyond our reasonable control).
- Acts of the courier companies used for making the delivery of its products at any time; and lost packages during international transit.
- Any Currency changes or currency exchange rates any bank may have when exchanging the currencies we offer to other currencies.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES:
All products supplied by Red Caribou meet the guarantees demanded by the current legislation and ourselves. If you purchased an item on the site and wish to return it, please contact us at email@example.com. We will guide you through our return process.
- All the sale section items are non returnable.
- You must contact us within 7 working days from the reception of the item;
- The items must be in its original packaging and is not worn, washed, damaged or had had the tags removed;
- Keep the supporting document of the purchase given by Red Caribou;
- You must ship back the parcel with a tracked service in order to be able to monitor the returned items.