SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
- We ship from Peru.
- We offer free worldwide express shipping on orders over US$. 200.
** Be aware of special offers!
- Shipping costs and customs duties are not included in the price.
- Shipping will be automatically calculated and added to your order during the check out.
- The delivery of your order will be made at the address stated in the order that you have placed.
- We take 2 to 4 days (Monday to Friday) to process your order and ship. During sale and peak periods this may take longer.
- Once your order is shipped, these are the transit times:
Americas: 2 - 3 business days
Europe: 4 - 5 business days
Asia / Oceania: 4 - 5 business days
- Important to non US customers: International shipments might have additional fees (taxes, duties and customs fees) once the shipment reaches your country. Red Caribou cannot predict these charges as the Customs Authority of your destination country sets them.
You are responsible for paying all additional charges, when asked by your local authorities. Contacting your customs authority, post office and/or selected courier may help to know the tax-free import threshold or calculating any eventual additional fee.
In case you refuse to receive the order because of the unexpected additional fees, Red Caribou reserves the right to charge you both depart and returns shipment costs, as well as the additional fees generated by the customs.
- If any purchased item is not in stock, Red Caribou will inform you as soon as possible, making reasonable efforts to reach you. In this case, Red Caribou will give you the option to remove the item from your order and continue with checkout, modify the order, or terminate the agreement free of charge. In the case of termination, we will refund the consumer with the sum paid, at the latest within 15 days after termination.
- The courier will make two attempts to deliver your order to the address stated. Your order will be returned to Red Caribou after two unsuccessful attempts. If this happens, Red Caribou reserves the right to collect or withhold any sum due for return shipping, administrative costs and/or any compensation of damages.
- If your parcel looks in bad shape and shows signs of damage when it arrives, please contact us within 24 hours and we will contact the courier company for solving any issue.
- Red Caribou will not be liable for:
- Any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes
- Any non-compliance or delay on the grounds of force majeure (any act, event, omission or accident that is beyond our reasonable control).
- Acts of the courier companies used for making the delivery of its products at any time; and lost packages during international transit.
- Any Currency changes or currency exchange rates any bank may have when exchanging the currencies we offer to other currencies.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES:
All products supplied by Red Caribou meet the guarantees demanded by the current legislation and ourselves. If you purchased an item on the site and wish to return it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will guide you through our return process.
- You must contact us within 7 working days from the reception of the item;
- The items must be in its original packaging and is not worn, washed, damaged or had had the tags removed;
- Keep the supporting document of the purchase given by Red Caribou;
- You must ship back the parcel with a tracked service in order to be able to monitor the returned items.
- All the sale section items are non returnable.
Any item that fails to meet these criteria may not be refunded.
In the event of being a return at your own choice, you are responsible for the return expenses to Red Caribou.
In the event of this being a return due to an error of Red Caribou or a faulty product, this return will not entail any additional cost for you.
After receiving the product, Red Caribou will examine this and will let you know if the return is applicable or not in view of the state in which the product is in. The refund will be made within 30 days from the date on which you requested the return, and by the same means as used for making the payment. However, you can use a credit in future purchases (valid for 6 months), as you may wish.
You may only return products which are in the same condition as they were when you received these. Red Caribou will not make any fund nor accept the return of any products if the item has been used, is not labeled, has undergone some damage or is not in its original packaging, for which reason we request you to be careful with the product until you process it is return.
You have 7 working days from reception of the item to make use of your right to cancel and be able to return the article that you have purchased from Red Caribou. Any returns must previously have been accepted by Red Caribou.
- All the sale section items are non returnable.
- Costs for return: Red Caribou is not responsible for shipping costs that may incur regarding the return of a product. Refunds for returned products will be made as soon as possible. Please, note that additional duties, taxes or any other charges that may incur will not be refunded by Red Caribou.
Red Caribou Quality guarantee:
If any delivered products were received damaged or have manufacturing faults, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. Please, state the nature of the problem and (when possible) attach a photo of the faulty item.
Claims for refunds have to be made within 07 days after your received your order and subject to the return policy detailed above, otherwise such claim is permanently barred. We highly suggest that you keep your e-mail with purchase confirmation.