SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
Red Caribou want to ensure your satisfaction with our products and the service. We will make every effort to follow up your order until its arrival, and inform properly any event that may delay delivery.
- We ship from Peru.
- We offer free standard shipping on orders over US$ 150; and free express shipping on orders over US$. 200.
- Shipping costs and customs duties are not included in the price. Shipping will be automatically calculated and added to your order during the check out.
- The delivery of your order will be made at the address stated in the order that you have placed.
- We take 2 to 4 days (Monday to Friday) to process your order and ship. During sale and peak periods this may take longer.
- Transit times: Estimated times are to be used as a guide only, not being binding.
- Standard shipping arrives between 3 to 4 weeks from the date of shipping.
- Express shipping arrives between 3 to 4 business days from the date of shipping.
- Important: Please, be aware that international shipments might have additional fees (like taxes, duties and customs fees) once the shipment reaches your country. Red Caribou cannot predict these charges as the Customs Authority of your destination country sets them.
You are responsible for paying all additional charges, when asked by your local authorities. Contacting your customs authority, post office and/or selected courier may help to know the tax-free import threshold or calculating any eventual additional fee.
In case you refuse to receive the order because of the unexpected additional fees, Red Caribou reserves the right to charge you both depart and returns shipment costs, as well as the additional fees generated by the customs.
- If any purchased item is not in stock, Red Caribou will inform you as soon as possible, making reasonable efforts to reach you. In this case, Red Caribou will give you the option to remove the item from your order and continue with checkout, modify the order, or terminate the agreement free of charge. In the case of termination, we will refund the consumer with the sum paid, at the latest within 15 days after termination.
- The courier will make two attempts to deliver your order to the address stated. Your order will be returned to Red Caribou after two unsuccessful attempts. If this happens, Red Caribou reserves the right to collect or withhold any sum due for return shipping, administrative costs and/or any compensation of damages.
- If your parcel looks in bad shape and shows signs of damage when it arrives, please contact us within 24 hours and we will contact the courier company for solving any issue.
- Red Caribou will not be liable for:
- Any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes
- Any non-compliance or delay on the grounds of force majeure (any act, event, omission or accident that is beyond our reasonable control).
- Acts of the courier companies used for making the delivery of its products at any time; and lost packages during international transit.
- Any Currency changes or currency exchange rates any bank may have when exchanging the currencies we offer to other currencies.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES:
All products supplied by Red Caribou meet the guarantees demanded by the current legislation and ourselves. If you purchased an item on the site and wish to return it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will guide you through our return process.
Please note that when you return an item we ask: (a) that you contact us within 7 working days from the reception of the item; (b) that it is still in its original packaging and is not worn, washed, damaged or had had the tags removed; (c) keep the supporting document of the purchase given by Red Caribou; (d) we suggest that you ship the parcel with a tracked service in order to be able to monitor the returned items. Any item that fails to meet these criteria may not be refunded.
In the event of being a return at your own choice, you are responsible for the return expenses to Red Caribou.
In the event of this being a return due to an error of Red Caribou or a faulty product, this return will not entail any additional cost for you.
After receiving the product, Red Caribou will examine this and will let you know if the return is applicable or not in view of the state in which the product is in. The refund will be made within 30 days from the date on which you requested the return, and by the same means as used for making the payment. However, you can use a credit in future purchases (valid for 6 months), as you may wish.
You may only return products which are in the same condition as they were when you received these. Red Caribou will not make any fund nor accept the return of any products if the item has been used, is not labeled, has undergone some damage or is not in its original packaging, for which reason we request you to be careful with the product until you process it is return.
You have 7 working days from reception of the item to make use of your right to cancel and be able to return the article that you have purchased from Red Caribou. Any returns must previously have been accepted by Red Caribou.
- All the sale section items are non returnable.
- Right of return:
- Policy: You have the right to cancel your purchase without giving any reason within a period of 14 calendar days after the day of delivery of the goods. The goods have to be undamaged and unused, with any Red Caribou labels or tags intact. Returns that are damaged or soiled, washed or worn (other than to try the item on) may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer and/or a refund refused. All items returned should include the completed returns note with an order reference number and your contact details. Unidentified returns may not be eligible for a refund.
- Faulty goods: Goods are faulty if they are received damaged or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. For faulty items, Red Caribou will make a full refund to you, including for return shipping, as soon as possible. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. If it cannot be repaired or the same product is not available, you are entitled to a full refund including for shipping and return. If you would like to exchange a faulty item instead of obtaining a refund, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability.
- How to return:
Please, contact us at email@example.com, and we will get on to it ASAP.
- Costs for return: Red Caribou is not responsible for shipping costs that may incur regarding the return of a product. Refunds for returned products will be made as soon as possible. Please, note that additional duties, taxes or any other charges that may incur will not be refunded by Red Caribou.
Red Caribou Quality guarantee:
If any delivered products were received damaged or have manufacturing faults, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, state the nature of the problem and (when possible) attach a photo of the faulty item.
Claims for refunds have to be made within 14 days after your received your order and subject to the return policy detailed above, otherwise such claim is permanently barred. We highly suggest that you keep your e-mail with purchase confirmation.